Buck Advisory Council Meetings
Fall 2015 BAC Meeting
"Aging in Singapore"
October 8 - 10, 2015
Thursday reception & dinner: Business or cocktail
Friday & Saturday: Business casual
Lodging for conference guests has been reserved at the lovely Mandarin Oriental Singapore, centrally located at 5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square.
The Buck Institute has reserved a block of Deluxe rooms at a discounted group rate:
- SGD300 per room/night including 1 daily buffet breakfast and free wi-fi
- Rate is subject to a 10% service charge plus 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel cancellation fees will apply upon confirming your reservation
This special rate will also be extended to “shoulder” dates before and after the Oct. 8-10 conference, subject to rooms availability.
Please book your accommodations directly with the hotel using this registration link https://resweb.passkey.com/go/BuckInstitute2015 by Monday, October 5, 2015. Or you may email our Buck event contact, Ms. Justina Yeo, at email@example.com Refer to the “Buck Advisory Council Fall Meeting” to secure the discounted group rate.
Flight Arrangements/Other Travel
S.R. Travel of San Francisco can help you with your airline reservations and any pre- or post-conference travel arrangements you may want to make. We highly recommend S.R. Travel, owned and operated by BAC member Jessica Lewin, CEO. Contact information:
Ms. Jaiden Morales
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months from Singapore entry date)
- Onward or return ticket
- Entry facilities to the next destination; and
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable). Citizens of almost 80 percent of all world countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom, do not need a visa to travel to Singapore for up to 30 days. However, Singapore does require entry visas for citizens of many other countries, including India, People’s Republic of China, Russia and many Middle Eastern countries. Please check here to see if you require a visa to enter Singapore.
Limousine airport transfers can be arranged directly with the Mandarin Oriental hotel. Following are services and rates:
Mercedes E Class – 2-3 persons with luggage: SGD120 per way
Mercedes S Class – 2-3 persons with luggage: SGD180 per way
A surcharge of SGD10 net applies for transfers between 2300 hours and 0659 hours.
Prices above include 10% service charge and 7% goods and services tax. Full cancellation charge applies for cancellations received within 24 hours of service.