You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Doctors say there is no proof that brain games keeps seniors sharper
- CNN: The 5 biggest breakfast myths
- Cocoa may help with memory loss - but don't load up on candy just yet
- Know your food! Environmental working group rates 80,000 products
- NYT: Is it really dementia?
- Anti-inflammatories may help ease depression
- Time: Here's the good/bad news about trans fats
- Unsafe, recalled dietary supplements are still being sold
- Walnuts appear to delay onset of Alzheimer's -- at least in mice
- What you eat affects your productivity
- Genetic variant helps protect Latinas from breast cancer
- Cold sores may double the risk of developing Alzheimer's