You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Monday, January 26, 2015
- Changing bad habits is easier if you partner up
- Setting realistic targets may be the best way to boost exercise rates
- Even for the active, a long sit shortens life and erodes health
- Vitamin D protects some against colorectal cancer
- Study: Sodium levels have little to do with heart health in seniors
- Review: Benefits of yoga for heart similar to aerobic exercise
- UK study: Lack of exercise is twice as deadly as obesity
- NYT: Technology has made life different, but not necessarily more stressful
- An avocado a day may help keep the cardiologist away
- Petty crimes could be an early sign of dementia
- Why are colds more likely in the winter?
- Timing is important when women want to stop smoking
- How exercise keeps us young