You are the key player in the your own aging process!
Follow the links to articles in the general press -- it's "news you can use" to support your own efforts to extend the healthy years of life. (Disclaimer)
Thursday, October 27, 2016
- What does the 'art' of aging well involve?
- Resting heart rate may predict future mental ills
- Can your own immune system kill cancer?
- Hired experts back claims St. Jude heart devices can be hacked
- Mail-order tests check cells for signs of early aging
- What you need to know about those new, deadly heart-surgery infections
- Mouth and gut germs may be linked to migraines
- Exercise helps slow down memory decline
- Magnesium lowers blood pressure
- Tips for navigating this years open enrollment period
- NYT: Which type of exercise is better for the brain?
- Doctors beat the internet when it comes to diagnosing conditions!
- Calcium supplements may not be heart healthy